Weird...the picture above appears to show our LT getting beat.
- Adam Teicher has more on Derrick Johnson's switch to MLB.
- Thigpen talks about teams actually, you know, worrying about playing the Chiefs.
- Larry Johnson has a new court date (H/T NJChiefsFan in the FanShots).
- Bob Gretz breaks down the Chiefs 16 play, 91 yard drive against the Raiders and surprisingly says it wasn't as efficient as everyone thinks.
- The Raiders/Chargers game tonight will be shown in 3-D in some theaters. L.A., New York, San Diego and Boston (at a theater owned by the Kraft's who own the Patriots) will show the games in 3-D. Curiously, it won't be shown in 3-D in Oakland.
- MHR has plenty of links up so you can get up to date on the Broncos.
- The Broncos are well aware of Tyler Thigpen's running ability and are game planning for it.
- Ricky Williams misses the football fans from his CFL days. Really?
- Totally unrelated to anything Chiefs (or football for that matter) but check out this video of an unreal finish in a D-III basketball game.
Tyler Thigpen pretty much dominates the Chiefs news these days. He's the guy everyone wants to talk about. He's the guy everyone is wondering about. So, until some other players step it up (sans TG), we'll just have to get used to hearing about our very own media darling, Tyler Thigpen.
Also, we are organizing the AP Draft Guide that Lanier63 started a few weeks ago. We'll take a look at it this week so everyone knows their assignments prior to the bowl games and we can figure out how we want to proceed with it.