Make sure you head over to MHR to help answer questions from Bronco fans. Larry Johnson highlights from last week are in the video above.
- Will Shields will enter the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame.
- More wild speculation from WPI about Herm Edwards' future.
- C.E. Wendler- "I’d love to sit here and wax poetic about the greatness of Tony Gonzalez, the clutch play of Tyler Thigpen, the tough running of Larry Johnson, the surprising pass rush from Kansas City’s front four and the vicious hitting from the Chiefs’ back seven, but it would feel completely irresponsible."
- The Chiefs were by far the biggest sports television draw in Kansas City last weekend, which makes me wonder about people who continually talk about blackouts. It ain't happening.
- Denver may be able to plug in any running back into their system but that doesn't mean they last long.
- Catch up on the Broncos at Mile High Report, who has lots of links posted.
- Cris Collinsworth- "I may end up surprising you with what I think of the Chiefs but I actually think they’re doing some smart things."
- I guess being a slimeball is part of the job of being an NFL agent.
- And we end with the Top 10 dumbest self-inflicted injuries by athletes.
Throwing out some stats later this morning. Make sure you come back and check them out. I would have had that post up by now but I "slept in" until 6:45 today and didn't have time.