- Herm on Jamaal Charles' perceived fumbling issue: " "He had a little problem in college with that, too, but he got it taken care of. He’s had a couple here. He bobbled one (vs. Buffalo) and he wasn’t having a good day with the ball in his hand. He had a touchdown pass that was nice but a kickoff was bobbled. He’s the type of guy who is always trying to make a play when he gets the ball in his hand. He has to realize the speed of this game in that when you start spinning in a crowd they come and get the ball. That’s what they did and what happened to him."
- MU and KU will play at Arrowhead for the next four years says Carl Peterson. Sweet....finally a move we can agree on!
- Adam Teicher talking ball control.
- Kent Babb asks the question: Is Glenn Dorsey a bust? (Includes a Warren Sapp comparison.)
- Herm Edwards says Dustin Colquitt is "fighting through" a nagging groin injury.
- Arrowhead Addict. A brown paper bag. And a Vlog.
- Bigknoxy over at KC Chiefs Football asks "Are you immune to Chiefs losses?" I'll fess up. I'm definitely immune to the losses now. I'm ready for that big turn around.
- A reminder to check out Silver and Black Pride. Saint is thankful he's in Raider Nation (Ed. Note: Throws up in mouth.). They're also laughing at the KC Star's prediction of a Chiefs victory.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Does anyone know what the world record is for pounds of turkey eaten? I'm thinking I might challenge it today. How many pounds of turkey do you plan on eating?