Why did he get that promo shot done in a Starbucks? H/T Primetime in the FanShots
- Carl Peterson on teams who are possibly looking to take Michael Vick back: "I hope they're prepared to face the dog lovers of America." Boom. You hear that NFL teams? The dog lovers of America. It's a new voting bloc too.
- The question every team asks after beating the Chiefs: Should we even be impressed we did this?
- A wild speculation about Herm Edwards coaching in college.
- And the pressure mounts a bit on Gunther Cunningham. Looks like there is no one else to blame anymore.
- I've said this so many times before- There is a good reason why these guys are in the CFL and not the NFL.
- They just keep calling for Cunningham's head.
- Anyone know where this picture was taken?
- What a cool opportunity for that young kid.
- Another Goin' Gonzo reference.
One of my favorite Schottenheimer stories is when Elvis Grbac was named Sexiest NFL player and when asked about it, Schottenheimer said, "Who won? Gannon?"
Back in a bit, talking stats.