Hey everyone, I've barely taken a look at what's going on with the AP Draft Guide but I will later today. Perhaps we can figure out a front page game plan for it. Thanks.
You know, I love Kent Babb but I think it is far too early to write this article- Chiefs’ offensive line becomes a force to reckon with. As fans here on AP, we can't let ourselves be convinced of the Chiefs' long term efficacy by three good offensive games that we ultimately lost. Plus, I'd chalk up most of the "success" of the offensive line to Tyler Thigpen.And I really only disagree with title. I would substitute "improved" for "a force to be reckoned with."
- The Jets/Patriots game last night sounded like a heck of a game.
- Talking about turnovers over at BobGretz.com.
- I like this feature at Home of the Chiefs but honestly, I don't get many e-mail questions.
- Awesome. KC Chiefs Football grabbed that screen shot last weekend of Norv Turner's hair.
- Adam Teicher says to layoff Gunther Cunningham, even if it's only for this week. Thinking aloud...if you want to go by defensive stats over the years, Cunningham is a terrible defensive coordinator.
- A non-KC area article from Jason Whitlock- The 10 best and 10 worst NFL coaches.
- Gamblers aren't messing around with the Chiefs anymore. Everywhere I've looked has the spread in this game at 5 points, as opposed to last week's 14.5.
- Oh Larry.
A completely off-topic, mini-rant...
Miss Arrowhead Pride will become Mrs. Arrowhead Pride sometime next year and I'm already discovering how insane this wedding stuff can be. In fact, if you take Dwight Eisenhower's farewell speech, and replace "military" with "wedding", it reads just the same!
"Now this conjunction of an immense wedding establishment and a large wedding industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society."
Enjoy your Friday everyone.