- The updates from One Arrowhead Drive are becoming fewer and fewer. Check out Herm's latest Q&A.
- Bob Gretz reminds us that quarterback troubles aren't unique to Kansas City.
- Brian Waters said the play of the offensive line this year compared to last year "Ain't even close." [Gulp] Really??
- The guys over at Arrowhead Addict are trying to gain momentum for their 'Cowher-Vick 2009' campaign.
- The best college quarterbacks potentially available next year: Out of this group, who would you take?
- Who knew Dwayne Bowe and I both watched Full House growing up.
- Jon Yoon weighs in on the 'trade LJ' talk.
- Tom Brady, the QB to whom Bernard Pollard will be forever linked, finally had his knee surgery.
- And from the 'It was bound to happen sooner or later department': Pacman Jones got into a fight (with one of his own security detail) in a hotel restroom on Tuesday night.
So, I was on the plaza last night walking to my car probably around 6:30ish and who do I see jogging down the street with a pit bull looking dog? Tank Tyler. Glad to see he's staying in shape. It's shown this season.