Unlike Chris Cooley, I photoshopped my penis out of the picture before posting this.
- Whoops, we missed yesterday's signing of WR Nate Hughes to the practice squad. QB/WR/Whatever Marques Hagans was released to make room.
- John from Gang Green Nation has a FanPost up asking for questions about the Jets. Head over the to participate.
- When asked by the NY media if he had called veteran quarterback Vinny Testaverde yet, Herm Edwards said, "Not yet. He’s on my hotline, though."
- I'm starting to get behind Tyler Thigpen, only because of the ridiculousness of the Kansas City Chiefs QB situation. Dwayne Bowe seems to like Thigpen - "He brings a lot of energy. He’s always ready to get the ball out of his hands. He's not willing to take a sack, and he’s likely to just take off."
- I was just about to link to Jason Whitlock's solid editorial about Larry Johnson then he had to go and mention Jeff George at the end of it.
- Bob Gretz has lots of advice for Larry Johnson.
- This is a legit question: Do the Chiefs currently have the worst quarterback depth chart...of all-time?
- Man, I still love this video (FYI music plays when you start it).
- Herm as a college coach? Thoughts?
- C.E. Wendler places the blame for Brodie Croyle's injury squarely on the shoulders of Herm Edwards.
- Ooohh...the Real Clear Sports Scoop Counter pitting NFL writers and reporters head to head.