Our beloved Chiefs aren't playing today but as they say, the show must go on. Here's some reading material for the morning.
- RockMNation walks us through Missouri's loss last night in their post game podcast.
- Jason Whitlock on the possibility of a Tony Gonzalez trade: "But the Giants’ front office, sitting on a Super Bowl title and feeling no urgency to win, isn’t all that interested in giving Kansas City fair compensation."
- Joe Posnanski on the possibility of a trade not getting done: "At one point this season, Gonzalez told me he would retire at the end of the year rather than go through this kind of losing again. At another point, he admitted that he could not see any light at the end of the tunnel. Again, he said these things quietly, away from the cameras, and he asked me not to write it yet."
- Bob Gretz tells us that Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Philadelphia and New York are interested in Gonzalez.
- Bigknoxy shares a video with us that is, uh, interesting to say the least.
- From the mothership on our rookies from prominent college teams accepting losing.
Use this thread for any and all football talk. I am headed to Austin next week for the MU/Texas game so last night was a big let down for me as I was anticipating a potential #1 vs. #3 matchup.