- Make sure you check out this great article from the WSJ on Tony Gonzalez and his decision to switch to a vegan diet before the '07 season -- "'I was scared out of my mind,'" he says. Standing on the scale, he learned he'd lost 10 pounds." (Thanks gritsnyc!)
- I should have mentioned this yesterday but Jason Dunn is apparently close to retirement and the Chiefs will not draft Darren McFadden if he's available when the Chiefs pick.
- This makes me want to use WordPress. KC Chiefs Fanatic has their first installment of the Fanatic Focus, a podcast by lead writer Chris. I've been on a few podcasts here and there and they've always been fun.
- Pride of Detroit has a post on the soon-to-be departed DT Shaun Rogers. Primetime mentioned Rogers earlier this week in a diary.
- No more smoking at the Truman Sports Complex.
- Pretty much everything I've read, like this PFW article, has praised USC DT Sedrick Ellis. His stock is definitely way up.
- And for your afternoon "I glad I'm here and not there" link, the Monte Carlo casino in Las Vegas caught fire just a bit ago. Actually, on second thought, I wouldn't mind being in Vegas right now.
Finally, I leave you with this video of a Red Bull Air Force guy parachuting into Qualcomm Stadium. Some bee hits his helmet at the end of the video.