- One of the Broncos offensive linemen has retired. Add one more team to the off season search for free agent offensive linemen.
- Talking about trading Larry Johnson is a waste of time.
- The apparent leading candidate to replace recently fired offensive coordinator Mike Solari is Eric Price, the offensive coordinator at the University of Texas–El Paso.
- In case you missed it, Missouri destroyed Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl yesterday, 38 to 7.
- Tampa Bay playoff tickets to the Bucs/Giants game have yet to sell out.
- It has to be fun to give out end of season awards when your team is undefeated.
- Man, this is a lot of sports cliches.
There are also rumors that the Chiefs may move to a zone blocking scheme next year. Wikipedia describes it well enough:
Expect the end-of-season lists to start coming out either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. We have a lot of time to kill in between talking about the draft and free agency.