- The Broncos signed former Buc DE Simeon Rice on Monday. Wait, he's not from Cleveland. Whats going on here?
- The Church Bells All Were Broken. A fitting title for the first post on our Michigan blog after last week's game.
- Get used to this Chiefs fans- People calling out our offense.
- Yep. Whoopi Goldberg is stupid.
- I don't know why I found this sad but I did- Shaq is asking for a divorce.
- Herm Edwards used "bootleg" and "Denver" in the same press conference yesterday. Newsflash to the Texans: We can lose the game on the bootleg if you wanted to run it enough. Visions of Jake Plummer running in my head now...
- If you haven't seen it yet, Fake Teams is a great place to get fantasy info of all varieties.
- Man, I just have to add this link in. Arrowhead Addict has a comparison of Kelli Croyle and October Russell, Tony Gonzalez's wife. There's a Wednesday story to get you going in the morning.