- Congratulations to Brodie Croyle on his engagement to Kelli Schutz. Nice work Brodie. I think somebody is the new "Trent Green's wife". (Photo source here and hat tip here)
- The Broncos signed DT Sam Adams yesterday. Congrats Denver. You signed a non-Cleveland Brown reject on the defensive line.
- The Royals lost.
- If I can't fall asleep at night, I'll be sure to read this guy's headlines- Green still wearing a Chiefs uniform.
- Another interesting Trent Green snippet from Rotoworld:
Chiefs GM Carl Peterson met with Trent Green over the weekend and reportedly told him that if a trade can't be worked out with the Dolphins, he'll be given a chance to compete with Brodie Croyle and Damon Huard.
ESPN's John Clayton says Miami won't up its offer from a conditional sixth-round pick and the Chiefs remain set on getting a fourth-rounder. Green has reportedly been throwing the ball "exceptionally well" at minicamps.
Here's an interesting take on the Chiefs being filmed by HBO:
Speaking of which, no surprise the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to be the subject of HBO's excellent series Hard Knocks this season. This is a total ego move for Herm Edwards, just as it was for the two big heads who previously allowed the show in their camps: Brian Billick with the Ravens in 2001 and Jerry Jones with the Cowboys in 2002 (Dave Campo was the HC, but let's be real - JJ's ego is the one that counts in Big D).
- I don't think I will ever tire of reading headlines like this: Johnnie Morton Gets Knocked The F*** Out.