- The poll to the right seems to be leveling off and Brodie Croyle is up by 12 votes. Make sure you vote if you haven't.
- Adam has a damn good article at Real Football 365 that explains why Dwaye Bowe's presence will finally give us the no. 1 WR the Chiefs need.
- Trent Green took a pay cut to go to Miami but the incentives and bonuses are still there so he can get paid.
- We have two new diaries up so make sure you check them out (and start writing your own).
- As usual, Jon from MVN gives us a great breakdown on the post Trent Green era for Chiefs QBs and what we can expect.
- Baltimore Beatdown has a list of the reasons why Jonathan Ogden is the greatest offensive linemen of all time. Bait taken. Head over there and give them your thoughts.
- Finally, go ahead and sign up for the official Arrowhead Pride fantasy football league. E-mail email@example.com to get your name on the list.
The last time I checked I think we had 4 or 5 people signed up for the league so we probably need
at least 10 more 14 total. My history in fantasy football is very good (rookie champ in 2003) and I dupe at least one person each year into an off balance trade that benefits me greatly. In 2003, I already had Priest Holmes on my team and traded Brett Favre for LaDainian Tomlinson. See what I mean?
More positional reviews coming up later today so check back in. And I was just about to hit publish on this entry when I read that Pacman Jones may be involved in a shooting at another strip club. Note to Pacman: If your drug dealer says you need to take it down a couple of notches, you need to take it down a couple of notches.