Just found this ESPN poll about the best AFC teams. Vote here. The Chiefs are in 4th place in each of the three questions as of this morning.
- The Chiefs signed former Saluki WR Brent Little to a two year contract. Here is a little bio on the former Poplar Bluff, MO, standout.
- Joe Posnanski asks: Is it fair to boo your own team?
- Despite lacking skill, I like Casey Printers' attitude. Printers says, "If I told you my goals, you probably wouldn’t believe them. So I’ll save them for the appropriate time."
- Generally, when someone refuses to take a drug test after a fight, they're guilty of something. And it appears that Johnnie Morton tested positive for steroids after getting his ass kicked in less than a minute in his first MMA fight. I'm going to look into performance enhancing touchdown dances after this report.
- I've been neglecting this so make sure you check out the media coverage edition of the Small Market Roundtable.
- Good diary from Royals Review on Cardinal fan steretypes. Love this one: "obsessed with St Louis being a more respected city on the east coast than KC."