Inspired by The Big Lead, I decided to come up with my Top 10 Sports Movies of All Time. I'm doing this fairly quickly so forgive me if I leave out an obvious one.
1. Kingpin ("Oh, that's cool. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? [Roy agrees by gesturing with his hook and then looks at it awkwardly]")
2. Caddyshack (Probably about where you have it on your list too)
3. The Sandlot (Captures being a kid in the summer perfectly)
4. Major League (Taught me at a young age that Corbin Bernsen was a pussy)
5. The Program (I know its a bad movie, okay?)
6. Rocky (Classic)
7. White Men Can't Jump ("I'll tell you what. Why don't we take all these bricks and build a shelter for the homeless, so maybe your mother will have a place to stay.")
8. Tin Cup (Won me over during freshman year when the school replayed this movie about a hundred times on the student channel)
9. The Bad News Bears (Saw this recently and it got funnier)
10. Necessary Roughness (Weren't we just talking about this movie?)
I know some of you are already saying, "But he left off that movie!" Thats where you come in. Give me your top 10 in the comment section.