- Chiefs Fanatic has two good posts up, one on a couple of players in the NFL supplemental draft and the other on why we shouldn't worry about this off season drama affecting the Chiefs play in 2007.
- This is a couple days old but Arrowhead Addict fills us in on one of the Chiefs of old.
- Bolt Hype compares Barry Bonds and Shawn Merriman. Why you ask? Because they're both *** cheaters. Priest Holmes knows that all too well.
- Checking out our friends across the state, Turf Show Times lays down why Marc Bulger can expect a pretty good contract this year.
- Spreadsheet Baseball: The Anatomy of a Losing Streak.
- You can find Michael Vick commentary at Buc 'Em, everywhere on The Falcoholic, Battle Red Blog and the Daily Norseman.
Last call to let us know if you'll be at the Chiefs mini camp tomorrow. I still need to grab a ticket so if anyone who has gotten a ticket can fill us in, that would be great. I'm guessing you just go into any Arby's and they give you one free? Let us know if you can.