Since I'm going to be in and out of here over tomorrow and the weekend, I'm taking a cue from Sunday Morning Quarterback (and his Absurdly Premature Assessments) which means its time for completely premature projections about the Chiefs player performances next season. Throw out whatever zany projections you may have right now for our beloved Chiefs. I'll start it off.
- Brodie Croyle is starting by game 3.
- Dwayne Bowe ends up with 600 yards receiving and 4 TDs.
- Larry Johnson rushes for 1400 yards and 15 TDs.
- Michael Bennett ends up with 550 yards rushing and 2 TDs.
- The defense will be ranked 12th or lower in the league.
- The offense will be ranked 18th or lower.