- Turk McBride and Tank Tyler survived the weekend rookie mini camp without doing anything too poorly. As Herm said there, "We've got some guys that made the All-Shorts team. But that doesn't really count. It really starts when you put the pads on. We've still got a long time before that happens."
- The Fanhouse compares the Chiefs off season penny pinching ways, to of all teams, the Raiders.
- Arrowhead Addict fires back at the latest Jason Whitlock commentary, Where's Trent's Love?. Whitlock says you need love on a football team (and you do) but unfortunately money rules the day.
- Dwayne Bowe was 30 minutes late to his first ever NFL practice. Herm gave us another gem: "I don't know. I think he had a shoe problem," Edwards said. "That's what those big guys have. You know, when they get those big contracts they don't know what shoes to wear, I guess."
- In case you missed it, the Royals destroyed the White Sox last night 11 to 1. Wait, no thats the right score. Sorry. I had to reread it myself.