- Tragic. The only way to describe the Royal's loss yesterday, which I attended. Because of a prior engagement, I ended up at the game in the 3rd inning. And the Royals were already down by 5. I went to the bathroom in the 6th inning and came back and the A's had hit two home runs. I love the Royals but they're like a girlfriend/wife who keeps cheating on you and, for some reason, you stay with them. Loyalty and passion blind you from whats really happening. Oh well.
- Drop by Arrowhead Addict and grade Carl Peterson's moves this off season.
- Well, I can't believe they did it but Scout ended an article by sort of quoting John Lennon- "All we are saying...is give Croyle a chance."
- Remember that cheerleader interview I mentioned was coming from Mile High Report? Here it is.
- Silve and Black Pride talk about the Raider defensive backfield.