- I have to say that last night's AFC West podcast on Mile High Report Radio was a huge success. I talked a little about Dante Hall, our offensive line, Brodie Croyle and how the Chiefs may be moving towards some rebuilding years. Check out the rebroadcast and let me know if I sound like the highly paid sports journalist we all know I am.
- Arrowhead Addict lays down a good argument for taking Tennessee DT Justin Harrell with our first pick.
- Dante Hall on being traded: "I'm happy. I feel like I'm a draft pick all over again," Hall said. "I knew the Chiefs were in the process of trying to get rid of me. When people don't want you, they don't want you. I'm glad I'm going somewhere I'm wanted."
- Best blog quote I've heard on the Dante Hall trade: "Hall's presence should restore St. Louis' moniker 'the greatest show on turf'." Wow. St. Louis really can't get beyond that Super Bowl, can they? I went to school in St. Louis and if there are two things they absolutely love on the East side, its the Ram's Super Bowl win and the 1904 World's Fair. Seriously. STL is still hung up on the 1904 World's Fair. Every place in the city has some reference to it or the nightly news tangentially brings it up in some way. "Don't you get it?!?! ICE CREAM was invented at the 1904 World's Fair!!!!" No. I get it. Get over it.
- This happened yesterday but I didn't mention it. Offensive lineman for the Chiefs Chris Terry has a warrant out for his arrest, stemming from an altercation with an ex-girlfriend. More on this later...
- Jon over at MVN says the Chiefs should trade Larry Johnson. Before you say "Here we go again", Jon intelligently lays out his arguments and makes a great case.
**UPDATE** An esteemed friend of mine from St. Louis informed me that the ice cream CONE was invented at the 1904 World's Fair, not ice cream itself. See what I mean about STL?