The Denver Broncos are currently the favorite in the 2014 Super Bowl against the Seattle Seahawks. Some lines initially opened with the Seahawks as the favorite but Denver quickly took the lead. According to SB Nation's Super Bowl odds page, the Broncos are currently a 2.5-point favorite over the Seahawks.
My Super Bowl prediction has been turned in and it is the Seattle Seahawks. Part of it is that I think the Seahawks defense can slow Peyton Manning down and part of it is that the Broncos are the Chiefs rival and I just can't predict them. (Hey, I never said these were unbiased Super Bowl picks).
Back in October, a New Jersey groundhog predicted a Chiefs-Saints Super Bowl, which was unfortunately incorrect.
I have a bunch of Super Bowl XLVIII predictions below but there is one that's so important I need to point it out. An ape in Utah has predicted the Seahawks to win.
A Utah ape that has correctly picked the Super Bowl winner for six straight years predicted Thursday that the Seattle Seahawks will be the next NFL champion.
Eli the ape ran into an enclosure Thursday morning and swiftly knocked down a papier-mache helmet bearing the Seahawks logo, signaling his pick, said Erica Hansen of Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City.
So that's that.
- Super Bowl 2014: Start time, score updates, live stream, halftime show and more
- Super Bowl recipes: These chicken wings will make you the star of the party
- Super Bowl 2014: Do Kansas City Chiefs fans want a Denver Broncos win or loss?
- Will Shields does not make 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame class
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles third in AP offensive player of the year voting
- Chiefs' Andy Reid comes in second for AP NFL coach of the year voting
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 2/2