And then I noticed we missed something -- they've already lost someone.
New Buccaneers head coach Lovie Smith announced his new coaching staff and one of the names is Kevin O'Dea. Hmm, that sounds familiar. That's actually the Chiefs special teams assistant. Well, former Chiefs special teams assistant.
This is a nice promotion for O'Dea, who will now head up the Bucs special teams. He came to Kansas City from Chicago to be the assistant to Chiefs special teams coach Dave Toub.
O'Dea is known for his work with kickers and punters.
That's one more position for the Chiefs to fill on the coaching staff. See, no coaching staff stays the same.
- What will happen with Branden Albert? Chiefs learned the value of 3 capable offensive tackles
- What is the Chiefs window for success?
- What we learned: The Chiefs don't have a QB question but they do have a safety question
- Chiefs hope to extend Alex Smith's contract this offseason, according to report
- Names to remember in the Chiefs 2014 offseason planning
- Andy Reid on the Chiefs playoff loss and looking ahead to the offseason
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs news 1/9