5 things that were obvious yesterday as I set through the horror of the 2nd largest lead giveaway in NFL history.
1. The most agonizing thing was watching us after building a supposedly "unsermountable" (if that's a word) lead, our coaching staff could not for the life of it make the calls to protect that lead. You say how was Andy suppose to do that? YOU RUN THE FRIGGIN BALL!!!!!!! But NOOOOOOO. We had to keep putting it in the air, stopping the clock, and putting us in the very situations that Indy needed us to be in so they could take advantage of the momentum.
2. We either were lucky the first 9 games of the season on defense, played bad teams, or had a deal with the Devil, because we looked as bad as the Greg Robinson days yesterday. When we were ahead 38-10 we in the stands knew we could not hold it and was just waiting for the inevitable.
3. Alex Smith is what he is and Reid don't help him at all by not running the ball.
4. I know we aren't suppose to gripe about an 11-6 season after what we endured last year but this was inexcusable.
5. We are cursed. We have become the Chicago Cubs of the NFL.