How to watch the game
Chiefs 20-year playoff win drought
Chiefs are now favorites in Indy
The Arrowhead Pride predictions
Matt Verderame: Kansas City 27, Indianapolis 17
Joel Thorman: Kansas City 27, Indianapolis 23
Matt Conner: Kansas City 20, Indianapolis 10
Chris Thorman: Kansas City 34, Indianapolis 27
MNChiefsFan: Kansas City 31, Indianapolis 17
Injuries not a problem for Chiefs
Colts are healthy, too
8. Via Stampede Blue: "The Indianapolis Colts are very healthy heading into their first playoff game of the year on Saturday - honestly, they're as healthy as you could possibly be for January football."
Keys to the game for the Chiefs
9. Give Jamaal the ball. The Colts said they expect Jamaal to touch the ball 30 times. He has not touched it 30 times in a game this season.
10. Avoid the turnovers. The Chiefs turned it over four times the last time these teams played. Not happening again.
11. Get off the field on third down. The last Chiefs-Colts game, KC routinely picked up penalties on third down, extending the Colts drives.
13. At least one Chiefs WR needs to step up. Hard to see KC winning if the receivers don't do much.
The weather report: Clear skies
Here's the weather forecast for tomorrow at kickoff: 72 and dry. #usingtheroof— Jim Irsay (@JimIrsay) January 3, 2014
The referee for Chiefs-Colts is Walt Anderson
Chiefs fans wanted the Colts
Andy Reid was hired one year ago today
- Nightmares: Video of Chiefs last 7 playoff losses
- This is why we cheer
- Watch this Dad surprise his son with Chiefs playoff tickets
- Game times, TV schedule, announcers and more for Wild Card weekend
- 5 things to know about the Chiefs vs. Colts Wild Card game
- Kansas City, Indy mayors make a bet on Chiefs-Colts game
- Tamba Hali plans to play Eric Fisher ruled out
- AP All-Pro teams: Jamaal Charles and 4 other Kansas City Chiefs make the list
- The game plan: Chiefs vs. Colts
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs News 1/4