The Kansas City Chiefs had eight Pro Bowl players this year and today we learn they also have five Associated Press All-Pro players. No awards system is perfect but the All-Pro list generally provides a better gauge of the league's best players than the Pro Bowl rosters.
Here are your All-Pro Chiefs, as voted on by 50 AP voters:
RB Jamaal Charles: Not a surprise in the least bit. He shares the first team with Eagles RB LeSean McCoy. If it weren't for Peyton Manning, we'd be talking more about Jamaal and the MVP.
S Eric Berry: He shares this first team honor with Seahawks' Earl Thomas.
DT Dontari Poe: Bucs' Gerald McCoy and Lions' Ndamukong Suh fill out the first team.
OLB Tamba Hali: He and Justin Houston both had 11 sacks this season but Tamba played more. Colts' Robert Mathis and Bucs' Lavonte David fill out the first team.
PR Dexter McCluster: He set a Chiefs team record for punt return yards in a season.
- Chiefs vs. Colts 2013 playoff game: Time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, announcers and more
- NFL picks Wild Card weekend: Predicting Chiefs-Colts game and everyone else
- Colts injury report: Fili Moala remains out of Thursday's practice
- Kansas City Chiefs work out a former Colts player
- The Kansas City Chiefs must get a pass rush
- Dexter McCluster named AFC special teams player of December
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 1/3