We're back with our second week of rounding up the Kansas City Chiefs mock draft picks, and this week there is a definite trend.
Out of the folks who did a mock this week, there was one position dominating the conversation.
Matthew Fairburn of SB Nation: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU
This is where the run on wide receivers could begin. The Chiefs need to add talent to the depth chart behind Dwayne Bowe. Odell Beckham Jr. is the next wideout on our board due to his speed and body control. Andy Reid would like to add a player like Beckham who can challenge defenses vertically.
Behind The Steel Curtain: Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Andy Reid likes drafting linemen, wide receivers, and cornerbacks early. He took took Eric Fisher number one overall last year but he has struggled and Brandon Albert will be a free agent so they could be looking to take another OT in the first round. They could take a TE or a WR given Dwayne Bowe's struggles. And defensively they may need to replace free agent to be Tyson Jackson.
Eddie Brown of the San Diego Times-Union: Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Walter Football: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
Rob Rang of CBS Sports: Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
Dane Brugler of CBS Sports: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU
- Andy Reid among the NFL's most popular coaches
- This Budweiser Super Bowl commercial is the best ad so far
- Chiefs Clark Hunt: If there's an opportunity, Kansas City interested in Super Bowl bid
- Jamaal Charles still doesn't think he had a concussion in the Chiefs playoff loss
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs news 1/29