The title says it all! What are the 5 best things that will happen for our chiefs this season? Here's mine!
1. Donnie Avery will emerge as a legit #2 receiver and give the Chiefs the ability to stretch the field.
2. Jamaal Charles will rush for 1750yds and have 300 receiving yards.
3. Justin Houston and Tamba Hali will combine for 26 sacks this year. (Hopefully half of those come in games against the Donkeys)
4. Our special teams unit will emerge as the number 1 unit in football and we will reap the benefits of 10 returns for TD's.
5. Alex Smith stays healthy for the entire season and throws for 3700yds, 28 td's, and 7 int's.
Well APer's, what say you?
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.