Last week’s roll up.
An average week across the board with the exception of Eric who ended with a losing record for the week. Vince choosing the Bengals to upset the Packers was a risky move that paid off.
Season total- Amateurs:
Early on consistency has been the name of the game with all three players all squared up with a 30-18 record.
This week’s games:
Eric: St. Louis
- The Rams had success in the NFC West last year going 4-1-1. They are 1-0 early into the season. They again have the struggling Niners number.
Nate: San Francisco
- Both teams have struggled lately, but 49ers are clearly the more talented team.
Vince: San Francisco
-Lets just see if the 49ers can pull one off.
- Tough game for the Bills especially with a banged up Spiller.
-The defending SB champs look to be back on track and the defense is playing well again. Doesn’t look good for the Bills.
-Have faith in the Ravens the bills don’t even have Spiller. Shout out to my boy Kapron.
- The Buccaneers are such a shame struggling the way they are with all that talent. Freeman wants out of town and I’m not sure Glennon is the answer quite yet.
-I expect the Cards to feast on rookie QB Glennon and come away with an easy win.
Vince: Tampa Bay
-Let Glennon lead the way.
- The Steelers have to bounce back at some point.
-The Vikings might be starting Cassel this weekend. If so, give me any team who plays against him.
-Both teams look horrible but I don’t see Ponder leading the Vikes.
Eric: Kansas City
- Kansas City already beat the best team in the NFC East. Talk about the perfect year to play the NFC East. Is 100 team sacks too high of a prediction? Houston could threaten DT’s record.
Nate: Kansas City
-This has all the makings for a defensive domination by the Chiefs. Banged up o-line for the G-men and stellar play of late by the entire Chiefs defense.
Vince: Kansas City
-I had the Chiefs as my rise team this year and they’re playing a very shaky giants team that is ready to collapse.
- I know I will get at least 16 picks right this season. Thanks Jacksonville!
-No explanation needed.
-The Jags might as well hang it up for the year.
- I’m so glad the Seahawks aren’t in the AFC West anymore. This game might knock the Texans out of the contender column.
-The Texans just seem out of sync at the moment and the Seahawks are playing as well as any team right now.
-Seattle will lose in Houston.
- I think the Bengals got their grove back. I don’t think we’ve heard the last of Hoyer.
-I can easily see the Browns pulling this off at home, but logic tells me the Bengals should win this game.
-The Browns are a sub-par team with hardly any good DBs the Bengals should wreck.
- I’m going out on a limb here by guessing the Bears score a defensive TD. That TD will be the difference maker.
-Chicago feels their first loss on the road against a division foe.
-Jay Cutler and Marshall Combo with a few other components makes for a Lions a** whooping.
- I’m shocked that Nate went against Geno. He obviously knows something so I will pick with him.
-Both defenses are playing well. Game might just come down to one good/bad bounce of the ball. Edge to the home team.
-Locker has more upside than Smith plus the Jets are just garbage.
- Only because Pryor is out due to a concussion. Remember my cellar comment regarding the Skins in week one? They get back on track next week.
-Too much firepower offensively to start out 0-4.
-End RGIII please so I can get on with my life.
- The Chiefs built the blueprint of how to slow down the Eagles offense. The Broncos take advantage of turnovers and convert them to points.
-Broncos win the shootout in what will be the most entertaining game of the week.
-Denver is not the team to be messed with right now and the eagles are just falling apart.
- The boys are starting to click. McCoy is a good coach but doesn’t yet have all the tools in place.
-The Cowboys are loaded with talent and will prove it this weekend against the Bolts.
-If Murray has another game like last week even Manti Te’o’s girlfriend won’t be able to touch him.
Eric: New England
- Atlanta’s o-line is banged up making it hard for the Falcons to get anything going. The Pats spurting offense is what keeps it close.
-The Pats face their first real competition and their weaknesses finally get exploited.
Vince: New England
-Going against my gut but feel like the o-line and d-line of the falcons have to show up.
Eric: New Orleans
- Miami goes down in the dome in primetime. The Chiefs are the only remaining surprise undefeated team.
Nate: New Orleans
-I’ve picked against Miami every game this year. Is a 3-0 start going to stop me? Not at all. You just don’t want to play in that dome on Monday night.
Vince: New Orleans
-Will be a pretty close game but the saints at home have the edge.