A lot of people wanted to see Andy Reid return to Philly on Thursday night. According to a release from the NFL, last night's Chiefs-Eagles game was the highest rated Thursday Night Football game on NFL Network ever.
The Chiefs happened to be the very first game on NFL Network in that Thanksgiving classic against Denver in 2006. (A game the Chiefs won by the way.)
There were 9.4 million viewers, according to the NFL's release.
More TV stuff via the NFL:
Chiefs-Eagles was Thursday's most-watched program among all shows on broadcast and cable television, edging out NBC's The Million Second and Fox's The X-Factor.
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Grade the Kansas City Chiefs performance against the Philadelphia Eagles
- The KC Chiefs won't beat themselves, and 5 other things we we learned in Philly
- Justin Houston sacks the Eagles: An illustrated breakdown
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 9/20
- 'How bout them CHIEFS!!!' and more post-game tweets from KC players