Last week’s roll up.
Another above average week across the board with Eric taking the lead by picking Miami and Arizona in the upsets. For the experts, Miller stays hot, Prisco stays cool and Schefter consistant.
Season Total- Experts:
Matt Miller: 26-6
Adam Schefter: 22-10
Pete Prisco: 15-17
Season total- Amateurs:
Early on consistency has been the name of the game with all three players within two games of each other.
This week’s games:
Eric: Kansas City
- Last week proved that Philly can be slowed down. Kansas City has the athletes on defense to stick with the Eagles fast paced attack. The real concern is the Eagles defense which benefits Kansas City. This ones for Andy.
-Short week, on the road, national TV, and an offense nobody on the Chiefs have faced before. Eagles win a close one.
Vince: Kansas City
-KC is the team I have from the AFC making the biggest jump this year while the Eagles Division in a whole could turn out to be a disappointment and a wasted playoff spot.
- The Texans have pulled off a couple squeakers against teams they "should" have easily beaten. I think the Ravens ruin Reeds homecoming if he even plays.
- Baltimore has looked below average in both their games this year while the Texans have looked above average in theirs. Texans take this one.
-The Ravens can’t seem to handle the passing game so watch Hopkins and Daniels wear them out along with Johnson if he’s ready to go.
Eric: New York
- The Giants cut down on turnovers and what do you know, it results in a win on the road.
Nate: New York
- It's early, but the Giants can't afford to start 0-3.
Vince: New York
-I don’t think the Panthers can finish, with that being said both teams are 0-2 so this could go either way.
- Detroit does it part to help get RG3 back on his feet. It’s so hard to solve that Detroit riddle of inconsistency.
- A high scoring affair with the Skins finally notching their first W.
-I’ll say this a million times RG who? The Lions Defensive front is going to be in Griffin’s face all day and we’ve seen how well he plays under pressure.
Eric: San Diego
- I hate picking the Chargers but McCoy has this offense rolling. The Titans are a play or two away each week. This one is really a toss up.
- The Chargers offense comes back down to Earth and the Titans win a close one at home.
Vince: San Diego
-This game really means nothing to mean both teams are below subpar so we will just have to see how it plays out.
Eric: New Orleans
- The Cardinals make this a closer game than expected but the Saints are on a mission.
Nate: New Orleans
- You just don't want to face these guys in the dome.
Vince: New Orleans
-NOLA is by far a better team and Larry Fitzgerald is still banged up.
Eric: Tampa Bay
- If Freeman can manage this game and take care of the ball the Bucs have a legitimate chance. The Patriots are suffering from a lack of experience on the outside which is now strength of TB.
Nate: New England
-The Pats have a depleted receiving core, but this is the game where they finally get Ridley going and grind out a win by running the ball.
Vince: New England
-Not a Pats fan but the Bucs seem to have the same problem as the Panthers, they can’t finish a game that’s 1 of the many reasons they are at the bottom of their Division.
Eric: Green Bay
- The Bengals were my SB pick starting the season but are missing something, a run game perhaps? If the Pack can keep moving the ball on the ground they can be even more dangerous.
Nate: Green Bay
-Cincy disappointed me against the Steelers. Green Bay is just the better team right now.
-I feel like with the Bengals coming off a win on Monday Night and actually using both of their tight ends could be a dangerous thing for the Packers, Bengals pull out a close game.
Eric: St. Louis
- The Rams are the fourth best passing team in the league and face a Dallas team working out kinks in the secondary. The Rams D force Romo into a mistake that cost the boys the game.
- The Dallas offense gets back on track this week and their D holds off the improving Rams
-Neither team has impressed me but I think this game is dependent on how well the Rams cover Dez Bryant.
- The Vikings are a good time with a bad QB. Problem is there is nothing promising behind Ponder.
- Browns are starting Hoyer and have now traded away Richardson. Too much adversity to deal with to win this one on the road.
-The Browns just don’t have anyone that can truly hold AP watch for him to light it up.
- The Dolphins undefeated season ends in week three this year. Pop the cork class of ’72.
- It's time for Miami to realize who they really are this week. Pretenders.
-I just think the Falcons are on a completely different level than the Dolphins watch for them to air it out with Stephen Jackson hurt.
- EJ Manuel is a quality NFL starter. It looks like the Bills hit on the best QB in the draft.
Nate: New York
- The Geno/Manuel Bowl ends with Geno edging out the man who the Bills opted for instead on draft day.
-Battle of the horrible Rookies I dislike both QBs but Manuel pulls it out in the end.
- San Fran bounces back after getting slaughtered by Seattle. They will take their pain out on Indy.
Nate: San Francisco
- Pass protection has been an issue for the Colts. Doesn't help that they're facing the 49ers this week.
Vince: San Francisco
-This is the Niners respond game after being embarrassed by the so called "Shehawks".
- After Sunday night it appears the Seahawks had a slow start at Carolina but are now up and sprinting. There may be no stopping them if they stay healthy.
- This won't even be watchable after halftime.
-If Jacksonville wins a game this year that’ll be a good year for them but it won’t be this week.
- Haley’s seat gets hotter. Maybe they can look to the CFL for a new coordinator.
- It's been a long time, but the Steelers have finally become just another bad NFL team. Time to reload.
-The Steelers are on a downward spiral that’s not stopping anytime soon.
- Denver’s D is holding up without Miller, Oakland is hardly a speed bump.
- While Oakland isn't the pushover many thought they would be coming into the year, Denver will make them look like one this week.
-Denver wins but Pryor still gets his #s.