Hey there fellow Arrowhead Priders. I live in Columbia and my Mediacom guide is telling me that they will be playing the Rams vs Falcons game instead of the Chiefs game. What should I do? I've noticed sometimes in the past that Mediacom has been wrong on what game they will play, but I don't wan to risk it. I will be coming home from the lake for a Bachelor party and will get back home in Columbia around noon.
What should I do? Obviously missing the game on TV is not an option. Just wondering if anyone knew a means so I could see the game for free or super cheap. (I may have to travel to a good friends house about an hour away to watch it, but then I would probably miss the first quarter.)
The Rams need to go back to LA. That'd make me happy.
Approximately 9 hours into this post I have discovered the following:
- This website is awesome for seeing the broadcast area for teams and networks: www.506sports.com
- I found two websites: wiziwig and ustream that might have the game, but obviously watching the game over a live internet stream will have its flaws. Also they're supposedly illegal so you know I wont secretly watch the game out of desperation with them, no way at all. OK, maybe I will.
- I remember a long while back when my girlfriend didn't have cable at her place, but wanted to watch her favorite show on Tuesday nights (Pretty Little Liars, shoot me.) I used to skype her and just set the laptop in front of the TV. She said it came through remarkably well. Does anyone want to skype me the game in case I can't figure anything out?
- My friends suck because they don't have Direct TV.
- Otis Spunkmeyer blueberry muffins are delicious.
Anyways thanks for the help, keep the ideas rolling!!!