Tysyn Hartman's release from the Kansas City Chiefs comes as a surprise.
#Chiefs cuts are trickling in. S Tysyn Hartman has been told he will be released— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) August 31, 2013
The Chiefs have also released Tony Moeaki and Marcus Dixon. All three of those players are a surprise to me, and all three were on my final 53-man roster prediction. Shows what I know, I guess.
Want to give a big thanks to #chiefskingdom It's been a great ride this past year and am going to miss the many relationships I've made here— Tysyn Hartman (@T_Hart2) August 31, 2013
Hartman played safety at Kansas State. It's possible that Kansas player, Bradley McDougald, replaces him. McDougald is fighting for one of the final roster spots at safety.
My Chiefs safety prediction looks like this:
Out: Bradley McDougald, Malcolm Bronson
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Chiefs 53-man roster projections: What has Andy Reid done in the past?
- Kansas City Chiefs 2013 roster cut tracker
- NFL roster cuts 2013: Deadline, rules, waiver wire, practice squad and more
- Nico Johnson's injury and Kansas City Chiefs looking at linebackers
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 8/31