The Kansas City Chiefs made it official on Monday morning and traded wide receiver Jon Baldwin to the San Francisco 49ers for wide receiver A.J. Jenkins. The move itself is a surprise but it's not a total shocker that the Chiefs were frustrated enough with Baldwin to trade him, as Andy Reid spoke of Baldwin's drops just last weekend.
Here's our coverage of the trade so far:
Initial news: Chiefs trade Baldwin for Jenkins. Check out the comments. Surprise!
John Dorsey confirms the trade. His statement read: "We felt like this trade was beneficial for all parties involved. A.J. is a talented individual with a skillset that we feel can add value to our football team. Jon Baldwin is a hardworking player and a professional. We wish him nothing but the best moving forward."
Now, vote in the poll below. Do you approve of the trade?
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Jamaal Charles' injury is getting better, no word on playing in preseason
- Kansas City Chiefs' Tyler Bray and Ricky Stanzi are statistically similar through 2 preseason games
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 8/19
- KC Chiefs preseason game No. 2: Fortunately, unfortunately
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry shut down one 49ers drive on his own