Exhale, everyone. Eric Fisher is fine.
Fisher is back in full practice gear and ready to go this morning for # chiefs— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) August 12, 2013
The Kansas City Chiefs right tackle is dealing with a number of injuries. Let's run them all down:
ESPN's John Clayton reported that Fisher hurt his hands in the first few days of camp. He did not miss any time due to it.
Fisher was spotted going to the locker room on Friday night with a thumb injury. X-rays were negative.
Andy Reid told us on Sunday that Fisher, who did not practice on Sunday, was also dealing with a shoulder bruise. Nothing structurally wrong, just a bruise.
@ArrowheadPride tell welcome to the big league— shaun smith (@autumnsjs90) August 11, 2013
Fisher is back at practice so we assume everything is just fine now.
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Chiefs vs. Saints preseason: 5 takeaways from the first game
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 8/12
- Kansas City Chiefs new depth chart is out with few changes
- Kansas City Chiefs preseason, first drive for the defense: Attack!
- Eric Fisher injury: Kansas City Chiefs RT has thumb, shoulder injuries