The length of Allen's injury could come into play here.
No. 2 cornerback
Sean Smith has emerged early as the No. 2 corner. The Chiefs have been in plenty of defensive formations with all three cornerbacks -- Smith, Brandon Flowers and Dunta Robinson -- on the field. It's not like Dunta's standing off to the side. He's involved as well.
No. 2 receiver
We're guessing Anthony Fasano is the first team but you really couldn't tell that with the reps. The tight ends are all seeing first team reps. This is up in the air.
No. 3 quarterback
This is tough to tell, to be honest. Kendrick Lewis has been in there often but the Chiefs have had a lot of formations with more than just four defensive backs. Husain Abdullah is back there as well.
No. 2 running back
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- The Mike DeVito breakdown: What did the KC Chiefs get in their new DE?
- Kansas City Chiefs' Alex Smith and Doug Pederson running similar offenses, 14 years apart
- Chiefs training camp 2013: Day 3 practice report
- KC Chiefs training camp 2013: Day 2 practice report
- Welcome to Kansas City Chiefs training camp: Day 1 practice report