Last week a long time AP reader and KC Chiefs fan named Clayton asked me if I could help him find a driver for his Chiefs bus for next season's games. This offer was unique: a free season ticket to whoever (whomever? Help!) will drive to each and every game next season.
I don't usually post these types of things but this one combined two of my favorite things: a Chiefs bus and free stuff.
If you're interested in driving this Chiefs bus in exchange for a season ticket, contact Clayton at Cholden010@yahoo.com.
Details of the offer (from Clayton) are below, along with a few pictures.
1 free season ticket to all 10 games
· Needs to be comfortable driving a stick shift
· Patience, it is a party bus with 24-28 year old adults drinking drinking
· Punctual, we leave about 7:15-7:30 am from a little east of the Plaza (basically Ward Parkway and Paseo). Our motto "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late!"
· Love the Chiefs, game days, and America
· Food will be provided, driver will not need to bring anything
· No CDL or special license requirements needed, 15 or less riders
· We park in Gold Lot E, cut the line at the gate. Close walk to stadium.
· We would request a few references and would like meet them for a face to face introduction / interview