2. Where are thou, Jon Baldwin? Right now, I can't slot him in as a starter. He comes from the previous regime, so Andy Reid and Co. don't have any loyalty to him in that regard. The new regime just gave Donnie Avery a three-year, $9 million deal. Let's not beat around the bush: Baldwin just hasn't been very good in the NFL in his short career. That's what it comes down to, potential or not. Chiefs GM John Dorsey recently suggested Baldwin could play some slot.
3. Donnie Avery can't beat out the Chiefs 2011 first round pick. He just can't.
4. In two tight end sets, Travis Kelce or Tony Moeaki should be able to step in along with Anthony Fasano. Speaking of ... anyone else excited to see how the Moeaki vs. Kelce camp battle turns out? That's going to be a good one. (Anyone else such a huge Chiefs geek that they're excited for the No. 2 tight end battle? Folks, we gotta get it together.) My money's on Kelce. Also: I'm anxious to see what the Chiefs tight end personnel means for the rest of the offense. More two tight end sets?
5. IF Albert is in Kansas City, he's the left tackle. Andy Reid has confirmed that so there's no question about it at this of point. Well, there is the question of whether Albert will even be a Chief....
6. IF Albert is in Kansas City, Eric Fisher is likely the right tackle. Almost assuredly.
7. At left guard, I went with Jeff Allen over Geoff Schwarz. You could easily flip that around. Allen lined up at guard and tackle at the Chiefs last minicamp as did Schwartz. Allen played tackle throughout college and depending on Albert's future the Chiefs could have a need there. Both Allen and Schwartz offer flexibility so they're going to be an interesting duo to keep an eye on.
8. The Chiefs have some fullback drama with trading for Anthony Sherman from the Cardinals and drafting Kansas State's Braden Wilson. Where do they fit? How does Andy Reid use his fullbacks? Do they both make the roster? All questions I have.
9. The Chiefs have four offensive linemen under their rookie contracts. In other words, this lineup isn't going to look the same in about two years.
10. Thanks to Evan Silva of Rotoworld for the idea of predicting the Chiefs starting lineup. Check out Evan's thoughts here.