Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
The Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers will meet in the 2013 Harbowl. Err, the 2013 Super Bowl. The 49ers are favored by 3.5 points as each Harbaugh looks to add a Super Bowl to their resume. Kickoff time is at 6:30 p.m. EST / 5:30 CT on CBS, who will also make the Super Bowl available to watch online. Even though the Kansas City Chiefs aren't in the big game, keep reading for the odds, announcers, info on that live stream and more for Super Bowl XLVII.
From SBNation.com: Super Bowl prop bets explained.
It's finally here. The culmination of the 2012-13 NFL season comes this evening when the San Francisco 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl 47. The game time is set for 5:30 p.m. (Central time) and we've got all the information you need below like the TV schedule, radio broadcast information, point spreads, over/unders and links to Super Bowl commercials, recipes, halftime show information and more.
It has been 15,730 days since the Kansas City Chiefs last appeared in a Super Bowl. Former Kansas City Chiefs in this year's Super Bowl include Baltimore Ravens S Bernard Pollard, who was released from KC in 2009. The Chiefs lost to the Ravens 9-6 in Week 5 this past season. Kansas City hasn't played the San Francisco 49ers since September 26, 2010.
The Super Bowl is being played at the Superdome in New Orleans, LA, once again. 2002 was the most recent Super Bowl that New Orleans hosted. The San Francisco 49ers won Super Bowl XXIV in New Orleans in 1990. The 2013 Mardi Gras schedule has been tweaked to handle the Super Bowl, which is fitting because a Super Bowl party is probably the only thing that can match a Mardi Gras party. I had my bachelor party in New Orleans over the summer and ... yeah, it's a fun town.
The story lines in the game center on the Harbaugh brothers facing each other, the first set of brother coaches to meet in the Super Bowl. There's also Ray Lewis's "final ride" as he retires, Joe Flacco becoming E-L-I-T-E, Ed Reed's first Super Bowl, Colin Kaepernick going crazy, Randy Moss going for his first ring and so much more.
If you're in town for the Super Bowl, here is our great guide to New Orleans from our Saints blogger at Canal Street Chronicles. If you're in Kansas City, check out Yelp's list of best Kansas City sports bars.
I recently posted on 5 prop bets you should check out for today's game.
Jon Bois of SBNation.com has written about the three worst Super Bowl parties you've ever been to.
Here's everything you need to know for your Super Bowl squares game.
All kinds of Super Bowl odds stuff here.
Scroll down for some quick its on the game today. Where are you watching the Super Bowl today?
- Baltimore Ravens (10-6 regular season) vs. San Francisco 49ers (11-4-1 regular season)
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. ET
- TV channel: CBS (BBC, Sky Sports in the United Kingdom and CTV in Canada. A full list of international broadcasters is available here.)
- Live stream: CBS.com starting at 6 p.m. EST
- Announcers: Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, sideline reporters Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcots
- Dial Global radio announcers: Kevin Harlan, Boomer Esiason
- Point spread: 49ers -3.5
- Money line: Ravens +140, 49ers -170
- Over/under: 47.5
- Picks: 49ers
- Lots of Super Bowl prop bets
- Previews of the Super Bowl commercials
- Tasty Super Bowl recipes and food ideas
- National anthem: Alicia Keys (Make sure you check out the prop bet on this)
- Super Bowl halftime show: Beyonce
Where are you watching the Super Bowl?
Home (415 votes)
Friend's house (79 votes)
Relative's house (34 votes)
Bar/restaurant (33 votes)
I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl (83 votes)
644 total votes