Now that the 2014 NFL regular season is over we know all of the Kansas City Chiefs opponents on the 2014 schedule. The NFL schedule is a formula so you can figure it most of it out multiple years in advance.
Here are the Chiefs 2014 opponents:
The order won't be determined until the NFL releases the actual schedule. That usually comes in April.
The Chiefs 16-game schedule is determined by a formula. They play the three AFC West teams twice so that is six of the games. They also play one AFC and one NFC division, which rotates each year. In 2014 that is the AFC East and the NFC West, so that is eight more games. The Chiefs then play the two teams from each of the other two AFC divisions that finished in the same spot in their division as the Chiefs. So that would be the Steelers in the AFC North and the Titans in the AFC South. They're already playing the whole AFC North division.
- Andy Reid welcomes the Chiefs into playoff week
- Full coverage: Chiefs vs. Colts
- Moving time for the Kansas City Chiefs
- NFL admits Chargers should have been penalized on Ryan Succop's field goal attempt
- KC Chiefs are 2.5-point underdogs vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Why wasn't the Chargers fake punt vs. Chiefs reviewed?
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs News 12/30