Now it feels like Christmas.
Kansas City last night received anywhere from 2-5 inches of snow, according to multiple weather reports. This is also according to what I see out in my front yard. I didn't get five inches but I did get a nice chunk of snow.
The picture below is of the railing on my front porch, for perspective on how much it snowed.
I'm headed out of the house shortly but judging on the pictures below I'm not expecting many problems within the parking lot itself.
@ArrowheadPride damn weather has stopped me from making it up to KC. Better get a home game and not let my playoff deposit go to waste!— Kyle Huxford (@TheKyleHux) December 22, 2013
Arrowhead 3 hours before kickoff pic.twitter.com/4lGHj8f9HI— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 22, 2013
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs News 12/22
- How the Chiefs compare to other playoff teams in toxic differential
- Look at LeBron James wearing a Chiefs jersey
- Can the Chiefs sack Andrew Luck? 5 things to know about the Colts game
- Chiefs injury report: Justin Houston, Branden Albert are questionable
- Chiefs players have made a playoff t-shirt
- Watch Chiefs coach Andy Reid surprise a high school football team