Week 15 Roll Up:
The three consensus misses for the amateurs were Denver, New Orleans, Philadelphia, and Detroit. They also hit on upsets by picking Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Miami. However, the less than stellar week put them back a few more games with one week to go.
Matt Miller: 8-8
Pete Prisco: 8-8
Adam Schefter: 11-5
Schefter picked up the slack and gave the experts a couple more game to play with leading into the final two weeks of the season.
Season Roll Up:
The experts added three more games to their lead. Schefter and Nate are tied for the overall lead. Two of the three experts have out picked their amateur counterpart.
Week 15 Picks:
Eric: Kansas City
- Outdoor December game at Arrowhead with a second year starting QB. Advantage Chiefs. I almost expect the Colts to play generic football which could result in a big KC win. I’m hoping for a big day for Jamaal Charles to continue the JC4MVP campaign.
Nate: Kansas City
-The Chiefs are getting healthy while the Colts are getting injured. The Chiefs need to make a statement in this game in all three facets.
Vince: Kansas City
- The colts are all over the map they can lose to a nobody and beat the best, too inconsistent.
- I’ll more than happily take this loss. Here’s to hoping for a 2011 Chiefs vs. Packers upset to put the Chiefs in the driver’s seat.
- The Broncos have everything to play for while the Texans are just going through the motions. Broncos should roll in this one.
Vince: Houston *Upset Pick*
- Never go against my boys.
- The Jags have a little momentum going their way and the Titans are a team that they can definitely match up with.
- The Titans are responsible for handing the Jags their first win of the season and now that the Jags get them again at home it will be a season sweep.
- This is a toss up game
Eric: New Orleans
- The Panthers secondary has match up issues with the Saints. The forecast in Carolina is rain which shouldn't slow down the Saints too much.
-Average teams are capable of beating the Saints when they face them at home. The Panthers are much better than average and will make sure the Saints' road woes continue.
- The Panthers take the W the division and the seed they earned.
Eric: Washington *Upset Pick*
- Kirk Cousins can throw the ball and it turns out the Cowboys can’t stop the pass. Something has to happen in Dallas, the talent isn't producing wins.
-A game that I could easily see going either way. The Cowboys should take this easily, but the Cowboys don't make anything easy.
- Lets go Cousins
- Low scoring game here. I give Josh Gordon the edge.
Nate: New York
-The Genos are a much better team at home and this game will prove it. As long as Geno minimizes his mistake the Jets should have this in the bag.
- Still feel that Ryan should be fired.
Eric: St. Louis
- The Bucs got a few wins but the Rams defense dominates this one.
Nate: St. Louis
-After beating down the Saints last week, the Rams should be able to roll that momentum at home against the Bucs for an easy win.
Vince: Tampa Bay
- Lets just see which of these losers can pull off a win.
- If the Bengals drop this one at home they don’t deserve a playoff spot. The Vikings rank 31st on defense and are led by Matt Cassel.
-I never pick the Vikings to win so I see no need to start now. The Bengals should come out with something to prove after last week's loss to the Steelers.
Vince: Cincinnati *Lock of the Week*
- The Bengals should take care of business with ease.
- The Dolphins go into the cold and make a statement against a solid Bills defense.
Nate: Buffalo *Upset Pick*
-The weather in Buffalo is always a great equalizer and so I'm going with the home team.
- The Dolphins shouldn’t break a sweat here.
Eric: Seattle *Lock of the Week*
-All I need to see is that the Seahawks are at home. Chalk this up for a win.
- Super bowl potential Seahawks could have a closer game than people think.
- Manning turns it over more than Matt Stafford. Both are underachieving and the Lions get the nod at home.
- The Giants are fresh off of a shutout and Eli looks completely lost. Hard to not roll with the Lions in this game.
- Battle of big cities down go the Giants.
- The Patriots have red zone issues, we all know the story. The Ravens know how to get it done when it matters.
Nate: New England
-The Pats aren't a team that lose consecutive games very often. BB will has his guys ready to play against a banged up Ravens team.
Vince: New England
- The Ravens have just looked sloppy all year lets see if they can play to theyre potential.
Eric: San Diego
- Phillip Rivers lights up the Raiders defense in one of two dry games on the day. Making next week’s game big for the Chargers.
Nate: San Diego
-Remember when the Raiders had a lot of promise earlier in the season and TP looked like their future? Well those days are long gone and the Chargers are on fire right now. Shouldn't be much competition here.
Vince: San Diego
- The Raiders just don’t seem to know how to win games look for this to be the same result.
- Without Rodgers the Packers can’t pull off the win.
Nate: Green Bay
-I haven't picked the Packers in almost 2 months. I feel it's only fair to give them a shot at beating a team without Rodgers starting at QB.
Vince: Green Bay
- Flynn just seems to flourish in the Packers system.
- Toss up here but I think Cutler makes the most of his weapons and does his best Matt Cassel impersonation.
-The Eagles offense can score with anyone, but not when their defense is handing out points at will. I think the Eagles improves from last week and they win the shootout.
- Look for the Bears to try to kick the eagles while they're down.
Eric: San Francisco
- The Falcons are over matched in every aspect of the game. The Niners close down Candlestick with a win.
Nate: San Francisco *Lock of the Week*
-This looked like a dream matchup before the season started. Now it looks like one of the more lopsided games on paper. I like San Fran so much this game I'm giving them my lock of the week.
Vince: San Francisco
- Domination in San Fran.