Today, the Chiefs released Hall and re-signed Powe.
I have a feeling Hall could be back at some point. Here are his transactions since arriving in Kansas City back at the beginning of the season:
9/1: Claimed off waivers
Hall's signing last week came on the heels of Dexter McCluster's foot infection, which appears to be on its way to healing. Maybe this is a sign that McCluster will be ready to go.
Powe was a 2011 sixth round pick by the Chiefs. He was released shortly before this season but the Chiefs brought him back in the middle of the year. Then when Kyle Love was released, Powe was re-signed, only to be released last week. Now he's back.
These moves comes after the Chiefs made six roster moves yesterday.
- Chiefs are one of several worst-to-first candidates
- Alex Smith says potential playoff preview won't change Colts-Chiefs game
- Colts' coach calls Jamaal Charles a 'game wrecker', says 'we'll take any help we can get'
- Andy Reid on Chiefs injury updates, Jamaal Charles, roster moves and the Colts
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs news 12/19