Fellow Chiefs fans! Euphoria! Thrills! Joy rolled up into outbursts of glad shouting after years of pent-up frustration! That's how every one of us in the Chiefs Kingdom is feeling after the Chiefs humiliated Oakland at the Black Hole.
The point of this post is to share the joy, drink the Koolaid, and just in general, be happy for our team.
Here's how it works: Complete the sentence and keep it Chiefs related: "There's no greater feeling in this world than ____________."
GROUND RULES - Obviously there would be no greater feeling than beating Denver in the playoffs and going on to winning the Super Bowl. But that's not for this post. This post only embraces what our team has done so far, not what may come in the future.
I'll start -
- Making the PLAYOFFS!
- Making the playoffs with a team you feel confident in!
- Making the playoffs by winning enough, and not having to back in due to some mathematical formula!
- Making the playoffs by beating Oakland, at Oakland!
- Sweeping Oakland for the first time in 7 years.
- Watching our offense finally take off after such a slow start.
- Setting more NFL records and being close to breaking some more. And long-time records at that.
- Staying up late devouring every article about the Chiefs win!
- Having a running back CATCH over 200 yards and make 5 touchdowns in a single game!
- Doing so well on the road this year! Bodes well for the playoffs if we are the 5th seed when it's all said and done.
Seriously! This year is worth all the dead money we're paying out to Romeo and Pioli. It's worth giving up another 2nd rounder this year for Alex.
Ok. Now it's your turn. Keep it Chiefs related, and present and not future. "There is no greater feeling in this world than _________________."