I can't argue with the FACTS this New Jersey groundhog has provided.
The Star-Ledger in New Jersey noted that the 2014 Super Bowl is not only the first to be played outside in a cold-weather city, it's also the first to be played on Groundhog Day. Because of that, the next logical step was to bring in a groundhog and let it pick the two Super Bowl teams.
This sweet, sweet groundhog made its pick and, wouldn't you know it, the Chiefs and Saints were his choices.
If you hope to go to the Super Bowl, I would start making plans now. It's highly unlikely this groundhog is wrong. Call it science.
Also important here is that the groundhog predicted there would be sunshine, not snow. So don't even bring your jackets if you go.
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 1/3
- Chiefs vs. Colts 2013 playoff game: Time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, announcers and more
- NFL picks Wild Card weekend: Predicting Chiefs-Colts game and everyone else
- Kansas City Chiefs work out a former Colts player
- The Kansas City Chiefs must get a pass rush
- Dexter McCluster named AFC special teams player of December
- Chiefs vs. Colts: Donnie Avery, Andy Studebaker line up against former teams
- Can Chiefs hope for Bob Sanders-like impact from Justin Houston?
- The 12 best moments of the Kansas City Chiefs 2013 NFL season