Game day is here. The Kansas City Chiefs face the Denver Broncos at 3:25 p.m. at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday. The temperatures at kickoff are supposed to be in the high 40s with temperatures dropping throughout the game.
It won't be as cold as it was last weekend in Kansas City but the Broncos and Chiefs will play in weather around 40 degrees on Sunday at Arrowhead. Last weekend's Chargers-Chiefs game was played in temperatures in the 20s but at kickoff between the Chiefs and Broncos on Sunday it will be 49 degrees. It's the late game so temperatures will fall as the afternoon turns to the evening.
- Chiefs roster move: Sanders Commings to IR, Josh Martin to active roster
- The Chiefs must come up big vs. Broncos
- Start me up: Broncos edition
- Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, announcers and more
- Chiefs trainer on Justin Houston's injury: 'Truly week-to-week'
- Chiefs injury report: Justin Houston ruled out, Tamba Hali questionable
- 4 things to fix on offense vs. Denver Broncos
- Predicting the Chiefs-Broncos and all other games