1) We never let the game get out of control
2) We need to accept the fact that teams are going to throw deep on us. It is the only way they can move the ball. A low-percentage pass is risky, but it is better than the near-certainty that the Chiefs D will shut you down if you try to use a reasonable attack.
3) Fisher is getting much better. Allen and Hudson are weaker links now. Fisher usually takes guys one-on-one, and usually takes the guy out of the play.
4) Gotta do something about how Spiller ran all over us. That will lose games if we don't watch it.
5) The only reason this game was close at all is they got lucky on low-percentage long passes, just like the 2-3 low-percentage long passes that Cleveland hit, and the 2-3 low-percentage long passes that the Texans hit. That is going to regress to the mean soon. Just not Denver, probably.
6) The other reason this game was close at all was that tackling was really, really, really, really bad. The coaches need to re-emphasize fundamentals in this bye week.
7) Andy Reid may be the best game-planner out there. We've got two weeks to prepare for Denver. I think we are going to beat them in Denver
8) Andy Reid doesn't care about offense fireworks, stats, or scores. All he cares about is winning. All we are doing is winning. If we ever got way behind, he'd open up his playbook and we'd move the ball quickly. Notice we haven't used the no-huddle offense very much lately? We haven't had to.