Week 4 Roll Up:
Matt Miller: 10-5
Pete Prisco: 10-5
Adam Schefter: 7-8
Eric still bit on the Rams, Nate thought Tony G would be doing the dirty bird and Vince expected Pryor to be a game time go while the consensus losses were Cincinnati, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Dallas.
Season Roll Up:
Miller leads the pack and has the experts up three picks even with the amateurs having two of the top three scorers at the quarter point of the season.
Week 5 Picks:
- Hoyer keeps rolling at home. I’ll stick with the Browns until they switch back to Weeden.
-Queue the Drew Carey show theme song. Cleveland is rocking right now.
-This is where Manuel will slip up and with Hoyer being hot right now this is an easy decision.
Eric: Kansas City
- The Titans being without Jake Locker helps make this an easy pick. Fitzpatrick might be 4-1 against the Chiefs but that was versus incompetent coaching. 5-0 baby!
Nate: Kansas City
-Chiefs 2013 defense finally puts an end to the rare dominance of Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Vince: Kansas City
-With Locker out and Fitz as the starter the Titans may look like the Bills when he was they’re QB…. Horrible!!
Eric: St. Louis
- This is one of my 16 guaranteed wins.
Nate: St. Louis
-If the Jags start Gabbert again, it’s clear they’re gunning for Teddy. Sucking steady for Teddy?
Vince: St. Louis
-The Jags might as well be trying to place themselves as the top pick to get Bridgewater.
Eric: New York
- The Giants get a win and no one has to get punched in the face by Justin Tuck.
-The up tempo offense doesn’t bode well with the old, banged up Giants defense.
-The Giants are not going to be fast enough to keep up with the Eagles surprisingly they will be one of the few teams with this problem.
- Closer game than expected at the beginning of the season. Miami’s frown won’t get turned upside down this week.
-I simply owe it to them. I have picked against them all year and now is the time to give them some props.
-The Dolphins have played decent all season except the second half of the saints game, no need to doubt them yet.
- Seahawks pulled off the stunner last week. Luck pulled off the NFC West stunner in week three. Seattle’s stunner is fresher resulting in a less than stunning win.
-Seahawks defense shows up big in this game and Seattle wins a low scoring affair.
-Watch this game go either way.
- The Packers o-line may finally be handicapping Aaron Rogers. Detroit’s d-line should wreak havoc.
Nate: Green Bay
-I don’t know what these other two yahoos are thinking. 2 weeks to prepare. In Lambeau. Lacy back from injury. Packers get back on track with a win.
-The Lions are looking good and Stafford is healthy while there are questions with the packers O right now.
Eric: New England
- The Patriots offense is starting to click and the Bengals are too inconsistent for my pick.
Nate: New England
-Bengals better hope this isn’t the week that Gronk returns. Pats are finally starting to click on offense.
Vince: New England
-Against my gut its hard to pick a team that remains so inconsistent.
Eric: New Orleans
- The Saints are rolling and though I’d like to give the edge to the Bears since they are home I’m not.
-Could go either way, but the Bears are going to be looking to bounce back after last week’s debacle.
Vince: New Orleans
-The Bears were exposed last week and will be exposed even more by Drew Brees.
- Coming off the bye week the Panthers are ready for the Cards
-This team could easily be 3-0 right now. Watch out Cards.
-Cam the man gets one of the few wins on the Panthers schedule.
- No slowing down the Broncos yet.
-Another big day for Manning in his record setting season.
-The Cowboys haven’t been able to beat a decent team in awhile so I give this to the Broncos and keeping an eye open for the KC Denver matchup to one of undefeteds.
Eric: San Francisco
- I think…I mean if I keep picking the Niners they have to win eventually.
Nate: San Francisco
-I don’t know if the 49ers will win this game or if Schaub will lose it. Either way it’s a win for the 49ers.
-The Seahawks barely beat the Texans what happened to the Niners was bad, look for Houston to lay it on them.
Eric: San Diego
- First divisional game for the AFC West is the cellar showdown. Advantage Chargers.
Nate: San Diego
-Whisenhunt and Rivers combine to make gold.
Vince: San Diego
-This game is really a toss up.
- This is a game the Falcons should and do win. The Georgia dome won’t be a happy place for Geno.
-Even without any more QB butt fumbles, I think the Falcons are just too much for the Jets.
-As bad as ATL looks the Jets are still not close to being as good of a team.