Looking at the new staff I am very excited and give an overall grade of B+ to the front office and coaching staff.
- GM - Dorsey - I like how he talked and the fact that he didnt just sound like a guy thats going to put his crew together and let them work he sounds hands on and apears to have a really good plan together very satisfied with having Dorsey at GM...
- HC - Reid - Andy has made a few mistakes with his staff in Philly over the last couple years but seeing who was brought in and where I really think Andy understands what didnt work and Im very excited to see what his staff can do...
- OC - Doug Pederson - untested but looking at where he came from and who he has worked with Im very much looking forward to what should be a high octain offense...
- DC - Bob Sutton - Very pleased with this hire a coach that has used many differant schemes and going off of what Reid said. We should see alot of differant looks and packages to me meaning we will be running some form of hybrid defense using both 3/4 fronts and 4/3 fronts along with many diffrent sub package alignments...
- O Line - ?
- D Line - Tommy Brasher - I think this is a great hire and should get the most out of our defensive front...
- DB - ?
- QB - Nagy - ? not sure about this hire time will tell apears to be a good signing reading up on Nagy should be a decent QB coach...
- TE - Tom Melvin - A very good TE coach that should elevate the play of our TEs
- WR - David Culley - An effective WR coach with decent history an above average hire.
- RB - Bieniemy - Top notched RB coach witch we already had a good one push.. good hire though...
After looking at all that I am very satisfied and cant wait to see what this staff does with the team we should see a high octain offense that spreads the ball around alot and a defense that uses alot of different looks including use of both 3/4 and 4/3 packages...
How do you feel about the new staff.
Extremly excited and anxious to see what happens. (46 votes)
Satisfied with moves not 100% we went the right route (24 votes)
Average moves made for media reasons and have average expectations (4 votes)
Not satisfied think we could of done better. (2 votes)
Very dissapointed and think we made the wrong move. (1 vote)
77 votes total
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Arrowhead Pride's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Arrowhead Pride writers or editors.
More from Arrowhead Pride
SB Nation Featured Video