Here are some basic things the new leadership in Kansas City need to consider for them to be successful.
1. Look at the rest of the AFC West and then build a team and game plans that can dominate in the division. Study Oakland, Denver & San Diego Study every match up get to know your enemy! Win the division go to the playoffs!
2. Knock off the secret service stuff. Talk with the media, cultivate the fan base.
3. Rebuild Home field advantage..."Nobody should come into our house and push us around!" We can have the best 12th man in the league.
4. Quarterbacks, Quarterbacks, Quarterbacks...look around the league, few teams can survive the rigors of an NFL season without a franchise QB and a capable backup.
4. Bring back the KC Ambassadors Tent on game days...this won't necessarily help them win, I just miss the tent and the Ambassadors being more available. I know they are in the Founders Club now but it is not a fun as the tent was.
KC Ambassadors 2007
What other keys do you think Andy Reid and John Dorsey need know to be successful here...Add your thoughts for them below!