The Kansas City Chiefs are the least-penalized team in the league which is...I don't know. Shouldn't they have more penalties considering their 0-2 start? It's almost kinda depressing that we can't blame these losses on penalties but I suppose overall it's good not to have them.
KC has really been penalized nine times but three of those were declined so the official count is six.
Shaun Draughn and Eric Winston have been hit with two penalties apiece -- each had one declined. Matt Cassel has two penalties, neither declined, which leads the team. Peyton Hillis, Edgar Jones and Jake O'Connell have all been penalized as well but Jones' was declined.
All the Chiefs penalties, declined and accepted, are below:
- Chop block (Hillis)
- Illegal block above the waist (O'Connell)
- Intentional grounding (Cassel)
- Delay of game (Cassel)
- False start (Winston)
- Two facesmasks (Draughn and Jones - One was declined)
- Offensive holding (Winston - Declined)
- Unnecessary roughness (Draughn - Declined)